Product Description :
Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance.
Product Features :
- 100% Handloom comes with Handloom Mark
- Item Length: Top: 2.5 meters, Bottom: 2 meters and Dupatta: 2.5 meters
- Weave Style: Cotton is a weaving style that employs resist dyeing technique to impart colors to the yarns before their interlacement. The fabric woven in this technique shows a feathered and hazy pattern which is a wonderful classic in its own way
- Occasion: Suitable Perfect Gift for Christmas,New Year,Valentines Day,Birthday,Wedding,Anniversary,Cocktail,Party Wear,Home Office
- Product Is Handmade By: APCO- The Andhra Pradesh State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society
- APCO- is a cooperative of traditional handloom weavers of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. This is under the control of Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Weave Type: Mangalagiri
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Multi-Colour
- List of Included Items: 1 Top fabric , 1 Bottom fabric & 1 Duppatta
- Wash Instructions: Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach, and line dry in shade
- Disclaimer note :- Since this Product is Handmade Color May Slightly Vary Due To Photographic Lighting Sources On Your Monitor Settings/Device Setting And Lighting Used In Mode