Product Description :
Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance.
Product Features :
- Care Instructions: Regular Machine/Hand Wash
- It has Handloom mark| Certified By Ministry Of Textiles, Government of India
- Weave Type: Pochampally Ikat
- Weave Speciality: The colours of Pochampalli Ikat fabrics are mesmerizing and even more astonishing is the simple method they use to produce bold geometrical designs.
- Weave Style: Ikat is a weaving style that employs resist dyeing technique to impart colors to the yarns before their interlacement. The fabric woven in this technique shows a feathered and hazy pattern which is a wonderful classic in its own way.
- Material: Cotton
- Colour: Multi-Coloured
- Length of Top: 2.5 meters, Length of Bottom: 2 meters, Length of Dupatta: 2.5 meters
- Care Instructions: Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach, and line dry in shade; medium to mild iron
- Slight irregularity in design and color is the sign of a handwoven piece